LtCol Tomas Abrahamsson is a Staff Officer in the Swedish Armed Forces.
He has extensive experience working with a number of different international organisations such as the EU and NATO, and has among other things been a focal point in the EU Task Forces on DDR and SSR.
He has also worked with contexts such as Bosnia-Hercegovina, Lebanon, Mozambique, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan in his different capacities.
LtCol Abrahamsson has throughout his career worked on issues relating to analysis and planning, logistics, national defence planning, security and EOD and demining.
- American Samoa
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- British Virgin Islands
- Cook Islands
- Falkland Islands
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Sri Lanka
- United Kingdom
- Wallis and Futuna Islands
- Armed conflict (causes, dynamics, prevention)
- Armed groups
- DDR planning
- Demobilization and reinsertion
- Disarmament and weapons and ammunition management
- Military roles and responsibilities
- National and local ownership
- Security sector reform and DDR
- The United Nations and DDR